Broadband technology is very complex and can be hard to understand. However, understanding it can often really help you work out what’s realistically possible and the best ways to improve your broadband. On this site, we try our best to explain technology in a way that helps you may the right decisions. Here are some articles you may find useful:
- What is Fibre Broadband? FTTC and FTTP Explained
- Chart of Fibre Broadband (FTTC) Speeds Versus Distance From the Street Cabinet
- What is G.Fast?
- Chart of Standard Broadband (ADSL) Speed Versus Distance From the Exchange
- Fibre Broadband VDSL2 Vectoring Finally Arrives
- G.INP, the New Fibre Broadband Enhancement Arrives